I am a Southern California native who moved to the San Francisco Bay Area in 2013. I discovered my love for wedding planning after planning my own wedding.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- My 5-year-old golden retriever looks like a puppy.
- I love hula hooping and own 10 hula hoops. 6 of which I made myself.
- I met my husband during my freshman year at UC San Diego.
- I have been quilting since 2009 and opened my own Etsy shop in 2013.
- Before wedding planning, I spent 8 years as an engineer.
- When I travel, I look for chocolate shops and fabric stores.
- I have a soft spot for Broadway musicals.
- I played piano for 12 years.
- I love pie. The pizza variety and the sweet dessert variety.